- io9 presents the ThinkGeek products we wish were real.
- Darth Vader’s helmet appears on the Washington National Cathedral.
- Conan creator Robert E. Howard collaborated with Jane Austen on Sword and Sensibility.
- Jay Lake is going to start writing nurse romance novels.
- John Scalzi announces a new manga series he’s doing, which evidently involves fork fighters.
- George R. R. Martin leaks the entire plot of the second season of Game of Thrones!
- Mary Robinette Kowal admits she’s been a dude all along.
- And Jim Hines is going all-out with a new book, Ab Flasher!
Definitely science fiction, though probably not as far-off as we think:
Google partners with NASCAR to create the first autonomous race car!
Did you find any other science fiction and fantasy related April Fools jokes I may have missed? Post ’em in the comments, and thanks in advance!